Saturday, July 7, 2012

July Creative Challenges

It's time again for a new challenge over at Creative Accents Challenges

This month you get to use all kinds of stuff you have stashed away thats right we are Challenging you to Un- Inked  Un-Cut or Un-Opened....

If you are like me you have a few things around that fall into this area.. Now you don't have to use them all but you could Challenge yourself to try..

So here is what I ended up with

Stamp is Stampendous - Cling Cowlik Sunflower
Paper  My Minds Eye  Miss Caroline  
The lacey circle is from Spellbinders.
All of the above are the first time used..
colored with Copics of coarse.. Ribbon from my stash .. Smile from a sheet of punch out peel and stick letters.. Lacey Circle has been colored with the new Ranger Summer collection.. Lovin this set..

Now I was so pleased with this after is was all done I did another using the stamp and lacey circle just for fun..

Now lets see what you come up with.. looking forward to your entres..
Stop by the store and see these two cards as well..
Take care and thanks for stopping by..

2 comments:

Creative Tara said...

I love this card, Janet! It's so sweet & summery :)

Nancy said...

OMG, that is the cutest stamp! I love both of these, I'm liking the paper with the wood-look! Such a great job on both Janet :)