Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas to All my Friends

One last card  Christmas card for this year... It has been a wonderful and fun year doing this Blog and I want to Thank you all for stopping by and having a look see at what I am busy creating.. And for all the wonderful comments you have left.

This was a quick card really but I really like it and will file it away for making more next year.. I made this one for the Nixon Family.. AKA  Creative Accents Family.. Hope you have a wonder Christmas with friends and family..

I will be back in the next day or two to add a picture of all the wonderful items we got in our Advent Calendar Event  I really enjoyed doing this and hopefully we will be able to do one next year..

Merry Christmas to one and all.. Take Care

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Merry Christmas Janet!! I do love that card, filled with Tim Holtz goodness! :)

Roxy said...

Merry Christmas, Janet!!! How did your party go? I wish I could've done the Advent exchange, but I just didn't have the time to put it together, maybe next year! Love this card, and how you did the ribbon across the snowman - awesome!

Nancy said...

I missed this cute card :) I have a hard time with stripes and I like what you did with this--totally suits winter, like the wind blowing :)