Sunday, December 11, 2011

Another Quick Christmas Card

The days are going past fast.. I THINK I have all the really important cards in the mail just a few close ones to get out this next week and prepare for my Neighbor Hood party next week end..  Anyway here is the card

This is another cut the shape out and put it as an over lay on the stamped image.. This is a cute snowman I have from Stampendous that is embossed in Green.. Spellbinders dies.. Hero Arts Merry Christmas stamp also embossed.. The little sled it cut out with the Silhouette Oh yes of coarse the TH Christmas Green Distress Ink was used on the edges.

See quick and easy I do so love the way this turned out will be making a few more and looking to see what other stamps I can do this with..

Take Care and thanks for stopping by.. Do remember to enter Creative Accents Challenge lots of good prizes up to the Crafty.. ( scroll down a couple of posts to get all the info)


3 comments:

Nancy said...

I see you got to the important stuff :)
Love your background! And the card--love how the snowman is holding apples for the birds.

Roxy said...

Oh, I love it!!! I really like the overlay section, and the silhouette is great! Hugs, Roxy.

Eulanda said...

Oh that's a great idea with the Silhouette piece. This card looks fancy even tho it's simple. Nice!! Hugs!