Monday, August 1, 2011

August Sketch Challenge at Graphicat

New month and Cheri over at Graphicat Sketchs has her latest Sketch up... 
Lovely one Cheri..
So as I waited for the guys to restore water to the house I distracted myself in the craft room working on the Sketch... (We have water again it was a split in the pipe) 
Well anyway this is my card for August .. can't believe how fast it went together for me and I really like it.

What I used
Cheri's saying of coarse
Paper My Minds Eye Mabel Papers
Flowers from Wild Orchard
Lace and bling from my stash
TH Tea Dye ink .. Glitter Mist ..&.. Spell Binders 
Thanks for stopping by... Would love for you to leave your comments.. Take Care All

9 comments:

Graphicat said...

WOW! Janet you're QUICK! LOL LOVE this! I think this sentiment definatly has to be made into rubber...it's a popular one! :)
Thanks for joining us and always supporting me! You rock!
Cheers
Cheri

Nancy said...

hey Janet, that is really pretty :) love the colours!

ms.espresso said...

My my you are speedy, girl! Fab card- I especially love the skeleton leaf peeking behind the flowers there :) Lovely!

Anonymous said...

Hihi, really nice. I love this card! Take Care (in hot water ;-) ) Susanne from Germany

Scrappinrpn said...

Janet what a gorgeous card! I LOVE IT! You did a fantastic job. 2 thumbs up !

Carla

Sarah said...

That card is soooooo gorgeous!! I LOOOVE it! And you were so quick on the draw too! Nice one!

Miss O said...

Janet this is a fabulous card. I love the colour combo of the papers and the Image sentiment is wonderful.

Susan said...

Love the one you sent me Janet, another one for my collection

Christine D said...

Love it!!! Love all of it!!! Great Card