Sunday, May 1, 2011

Mays Stamp of the Month at Creative Accents

Good Day all hope everyone is looking forward to May as much as I am.  This month I am the Designer to help with the Stamp of the Month at our local Craft Store Creative Accents.  I just love the stamp Tara has chosen from  Magenta and we used  Bo Bunny  The Gabriella Collection.

Here are the two cards I have done with it so far.  I do believe I will be getting a lot of stamping done with this one.  Hopefully you all will to.

This first card I used a Cheri Sketch Stamped the Dragonfly with Brown Magenta Ink and then used Glitter Ritz over it and the Happy  Anniversary. 

This second card Dragon Fly is stamped in Green Magenta Ink, added some color with Copic's , Used my glimmer gel pen and put silver on the wings (picture doesn't show this well) then did Glossy Accents over the whole dragon fly.  Added a little ribbon and stamped in the nice little area already on the Bo Bunny paper. How simple can you get. 

As I say a very versatile little stamp.  I can see getting lots of use out of this one.  Would make a lovely mothers day card as well.

Hope you all have a great day and thanks for stopping by.  Take Care and please come again.  Also be sure to check out Creative Accents  and see what they have done with this stamp. 

4 comments:

Hill Top Creations said...

Test Test was told comment section was not working. Test to see if I can do it. take care all and thanks for looking.

Creative Tara said...

Looks like it works for me! Thanks so much for helping with the sample board this month Janet, your cards are both pretty, but I especially love the glittery one :)

Eulanda said...

ooooh these are really pretty and I just LUV those papers! If you click on the first photo, it makes it bigger and you can actually see all the sparkle. VERY VERY PRETTY!! Luv the browns too!! Enjoy your Fiesta!! Hugs!

Tanya S said...

Stunning hun!!I love the colors and of course those papers.Even better in person!!