Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Creative Accents April Challenge Just a few days left.

Well just a few days left in the Creative Accents April Challenge.
Sure hope you have your entry ready to post in the next couple of
days or have taken your creation into the store. 
Here is a card I worked on over the week end just for fun. This image
so makes me think of Spring and the garden I want to have this year.
I can hardly wait to see flowers blooming and butterflies fluttering around.
Take Care all have a great day and get those entries in.  If you are not entering be
sure to stop by in early May for the next challenge (they are going to be monthly)
Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Graphicat said...

This is a gorgeous image Janet! I love the dark green you've used with it too!
Awesome!
Cheers
Cheri

Anonymous said...

Janet this is gorgeous! Love that image and the butterfly embossing is fab, still haven't used mine. Doh!

Creative Tara said...

Looks like SPRING, Janet :) I love the soft ribbon through the loops in the die cut!