Sunday, January 23, 2011

Stamptacular Sunday Challenge Threes CompanyChallenge #95:

Oh I just had to enter this week.  I have been following these challenges  for awhile now and today's just seemed to jump out at me and say this is it.

I had this image  from Lily of the Valley colored for awhile now and before even looking to see who the sponsors were this time round had my card put together.

My paper is Basic Grey 6x6 Marjolaine Pad / I colored with my Copic's / used Spellbinders Dies / Prima flowers Glimmer misted with Lemon Zest/ Ribbon from my Stash / Hero Arts Saying .  The sketch I got from Graphicat Creations (love Cheri's work and have the privilege off personally knowing her)
Here is a close up of the flowers and ribbon.  ( I hope the shine comes through)  

Well I hope you all like my card I had a lot of fun this afternoon putting it together.  Take Care Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

Graphicat said...

Aw Janet! You're so sweet. :o) It's a privilage to know you as well! this card is so sweet and gorgeous too! Great job with your colour choices! It all goes together so well!
So glad you joined the challenge over at Stamptacular! Hope it wont be the last time. :o)
Hugs
Cheri

Tanya S said...

Wow I just love it!!You just put my card to shame!!I love the colors and layout.Congrats on taking the leap into "Challenge land" lol.

Eulanda said...

OH MY GOSH JANET! This is one of my favorites of yours!! It's so pretty and I like all the layers. The image is so cute and great color combo. FANTASTIK!

Anonymous said...

Janet this is sooooo cute! I love the colours and layers, that ribbon is pretty cool too. Very nice and good luck on the challenge.