Saturday, January 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Teila

Happy Birthday to another of Creative Accents Design Team.  Today's birthday girl is Teila  

Here is the inside of Teila's card.   Your card will be at Creative Accents for Pick up.  I am sure you are going to have a great day.  Please see links below for the other Cards from the Design Team.  Please stop by all the blogs and see what a great team we have.  Take Care All.

Tea Pot is a 4x4 from Quick cuts
Paper is from my stash sorry forgot to write down which 6x6 book I took it from.  Bling and flowers again from my stash. What you can't see in this photo is the sparkle I sprayed the card with TH Glimmer mist.

Here's the Links have fun.
1. Chris
2. Carla
3.Sarah
4.Tara
5. Janet  ( that's me and next is ))) Drum Roll
6.Tanya

Hopefully I got all the links correct if not I am sure someone else along the way will. Take Care All

6 comments:

Teila said...

Thanks Janet - I do Love my Tea (and your card!) ;o)

Graphicat said...

Awesome girl! I love that teapot you've used and it goes perfectly with those flowers and paper! Love it!
Great job lady
Cheri

Creative Tara said...

Very pretty card Janet- love the layout and that teapot shape :) I think those papers are Lemondade from Basic Grey? Maybe? ;)

Sarah said...

that's sweet! I love the sentiment! cute little teapot too!

Eulanda said...

Very very pretty and I like the added punch on the inside too.

Anonymous said...

Love the teapot die!! I wonder why I do not have that die in my stash!! Great card Janet!! :)