Monday, April 29, 2013

April Challenge at Creative Accents

Boy I should be in a lot of trouble with the ladies over at Creative Accents Challenges   This is a post that I should have done at the beginning of the month.. Sorry ... Bad me..

The Challenge this month is

Well I had a hard time coming up with one for this one.. I dug out an older stamp and tried a new Tech or should I say new for me Tech.. Love how it turned out have been looking at all my stamps now with different eyes;;

Not the best picture I am afraid

Then I made this card for my Youngest Grandson who took a  gold medal in 9-11 green belt patterns at the Western Canadian Taekwon-do Championships.

Thanks for stopping by..
Take Care  



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That first card is really quite neat! What about something like this with the western stamps we got with STOM was that June?
Congrat's to your grandson!!! Nice card, he will be pleased!

Mrs T. said...

Nice job Janet this is a fun technique, Thanks for teaching it to me. It is addictive. Hey Dorothy I have that western stamp I am going to give it a try. I love the card for your grandson also great card I know he will love it.