Sunday, December 23, 2012

Firwood Hill Neighbour's Christmas Cards

Merry Christmas to all my friends in Blog land..  Christmas is coming fast and so much to get done..

Today is our annual  Neighbour Hood dinner party.. Do you all have traditions that you carry out every year you are able.. This is one we started when we moved to this area..  This afternoon is our 21st.. we have missed the odd year but have had a get together when ever possible at Christmas..

We have such great friends and neighbours around us on this Hill.. It started out as a pot luck and now we still do pot luck around the Turkey dinner I put together..  Today if all show which I am sure they will we will be 14 in all.. (7 couples) 

I started making the cards during the week and managed to get them finished yesterday..

I am hoping none of them check in on the blog till later..

I am just loving my TH Dies this year.. Also the Memory box ones as well..

Well Merry Christmas to One and All..

Take Care

No comments: