Friday, November 30, 2012

Friends Birthday

Been a bit slow this month on posting on my blog here.. I have been busy doing Christmas cards and getting some other crafting done, but can't post those pictures yet..

Anyway I have a couple of friends that have a birthday November 30th... they are sisters as well ya you guessed it they are twins.. now I have known them for many years .. but have been really closer to them the last few.. I was really bad and did only one card cause one comes to visit me on a regular basics for tea.. 

Well here is the card I did..

Love this stamp from Graphicat and I used her sketch #13 .. and so love the Memory box dies for embelishing

Hope you all like this one..


2 comments:

Carol W. said...

Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at Graphicat Sketches.

Tanya S said...

OOOH so pretty ! I have yet to color her up ? Think I just should lol. Lucky birthday girl !