Saturday, November 3, 2012

Challenge Time Again.. November

Yes it is time again for another Creative Accents Challenge  
November really came along fast
Wonderful Wood is our theme this time. 
Now when I first heard this I panicked, my mind went blank 
So off to the craft room and started pulling anything I had that would work 
Well I got a pleasant surprise as I looked ideas just kept coming..


So I got a few things done.. First is this Tag I made with an Embossing folder, inked it up with some of my Disstress inks then sprayed with several different sprays.. 


Next I came up with this card.. Cut the Trees out of cork and sprayed with Perfect Pearls..
Used a wood grain stamp as back ground 
Embossed a saying I found in gold. 
 Quick and simple 
Next I did this card using lots of different items.. and tech.. like the way it turned out..

Love the little wood tags they just got in to the store.. they give such a nice touch.. 
Thanks for stopping by 
Hope to see your entres over at the Challenge blog

Take Care all

1 comment:

Roxy said...

Hey, Janet, for some reason I have missed probably your last 4 or 5 posts, what's going on? I do apologize! Well, I love what you've done with the "wood" theme here, you sure had some inspiration going on with this challenge! I better get to work on mine - I've got a few ideas, but nothing solid yet, you'll just have to stay tuned! Hugs, Roxy.