Thursday, October 18, 2012

Playing with Memory Box Dies

Last night realized I needed a quick card for a Birthday.. I have a small collection of Memory Box Dies and love the way these cut out..so I used them to create these two cards.. Think I am going to be adding a few more to that collection.. They have some in at Creative Accents and they have no problem ordering them in for you.. I have a few I have yet to play with for Christmas cards..

So here is what I put together last night.. (paper doesn't show as well as it should it is the new shinny stuff they just got back in at the store) Blue card will be in the store later today for you to get a better look at..

I also did the following card alittle while ago and will be taking it to the store sometime today for you to get a better look at.. It is done with TH Distress Pens and coloring the stamp..
Well thanks for dropping by


Take care


1 comment:

Tanya S said...

Sorry I'm behind ..lol. Fabulous cards.I too have an obsession with Memory box dies.They do cut beautifully .You did a fab job with them.I just love that boat stamp.I must drag my TH markers out again :)