Monday, July 16, 2012

Sketch #12 on Graphicat Sketchs Challenge Blog

Have you checked out Graphicat Sketch Challenge Blog   so much fun.. Cheri does a lovely job on her sketches and the rules for entering are easy to meet.. I really try to do one every two weeks.. I think I have only missed a couple of them.. How about you..
Here is mine for Sketch #12 and it is not a great picture.. Very had to get a good one of the blues..

I used paper is BoBunny Welcome Home Collection

Thanks for stopping by..
Take Care

5 comments:

Graphicat said...

This is lovely Janet! I love all the blue together, it's very calming... reminds me of a door to the future... :)
Thanks for the uptalk to the blog too! You are amazing!
Hugs
Cheri

Tanya S said...

Beautiful card hun!! Love it !Thanks for joining us at Graphicat Sketch Challenges !!

Karons Krafty Korner said...

This is really stunning - love it. TFS

Anonymous said...

Janet this is gorgeous! Love the blue ya know, lol. Very elegant! Thanx for joining us at Graphicat Sketch Challenges. Good luck.

Nancy said...

So soft and pretty :) lovely papers!