Monday, July 23, 2012

Playing on the Week End

Well took some time and played in the Craft room this week end.. finished up some cards that needed their insides done.. Put together this card I am sharing with you today and then realized this morning that I could enter it in a challenge or two..

The first Challenge I am entering her in is  Stamptacular Sunday Challenge
I haven't entered this one in awhile but I always look to see what is going on.. They have some neat ideas and challenges.. For this weeks challenge you will create a card or project that uses TWO or More Dies!I used two different spellbinder dies around the girl.

The Second Challenge is Crazy 4 Challenges  Again another that I always look at and have entered a few times..  Stitching ~ Faux or Real  is the challenge this week.. I have Faux going around the edge of the card.. It just needed something and that was it..

Also did some others but you will have to come back and see later.. Aug.. 1 or there about's..

Thank you for stopping by.. I really enjoy your comments..Take Care



4 comments:

Nancy said...

Really nice card Janet, love that image and the paper is so perfect, love the little button on the bottom :)

Elizabeth Hart said...

This is such a striking card - love the colors that you used - very regal. Than ks so much for joining us this week at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!

Céline said...

fab card, love the layout
thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday this week
hugs
céline

Tanya S said...

OOOH I like...great stamp and love those papers.