Saturday, June 23, 2012

some Cards

It has been some time since I posted a card.. I have been in a slump but have done a couple of cards..

First one up is one I did for my Mum and Dad's  62nd Wedding Ann. which was on the 17th.. Of coarse I mailed it in plenty of time I thought but Canada Post did it again and it was late getting there.. At least they finally got it a week late.. Oh well ..
The second card is one I did for my Boss.. his birthday is this month as well..

I am really liking this stamp for birthdays and with Stampede on its way soon. I think I should be making a few more like this..

Hope you are enjoying some warmer nicer weather where ever you are.. Suddenly got hot here yesterday and it is taking it toll on us..

Take Care thanks for stopping by.. I know these cards don't have any twine or buttons on them but you still have  awhile to enter over at Creative Accents Challenge scroll down to see... You can have lots of fun with this one  I did.. ( two posts down) 


2 comments:

Nancy said...

Nice cards, love the sunflower image and the technique, so pretty. I must finish mine :)

Tanya S said...

Just couldn't convince you to go buttons twice huh?? lol Awesome cards hun!!