Monday, May 7, 2012

Hand Made Flowers May Challenge

Yuppers it is Challenge time again over at Creative Accents Challenges.. 
This month it is Hand Made Flowers
Now we know you have all been working on your Mothers Day Cards Right??
I am sure you could put some hand made flowers on it and then enter our Challenge Nothing to it..
Here is your inspiration

 Now when I saw this,
I thought right away about a Canvas and I have only ever made one before in a class..
So here you go..
I had so much fun playing in the inks and stuff last month that I used a lot again for this one..

This is a 8 x 10 Canvas..
Items Used on the flowers and leaves
Tim Holtz Limited Edition Inks (love them)
-Peacock Feathers
-Festive Berries
-Seedless Preserves
-Ripe Persimmon
-Squeezed Lemonade
-Shaded Lilac
 Tim Holtz
-Peeled Paint
-Evergreen Bough

Canvas has been sprayed with every color of Perfect Pearls/ Glimmer mist/Moon Shadow Mists that I own. Had fun in the yard doing that.. So nice out in the sunshine and didn't have to worry about what else I was spraying.. Snoopy thought it was great..( Surprising his nose did not get colored up)

The die cuts are from Memory Box and I am afraid I don't remember the name of the die for the daisy type flowers, they are cut from Linen paper and then died.. other flowers are from Mrs. T. (she made them).
The poem ( I guess you could call it that) is my own not sure what made me do it..

Well thanks for stopping by be sure to check in with the other DT members and see what they have done..
Take Care all looking forward to seeing your entrees..


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This turned out great Janet! Love it, and love all the flourish die cuts. Gorgeous card, nice touch on the fence latch!

Nancy said...

Very nice, love that little bird and your poem is great :)
The colours are just so pretty, the whole canvas looks awesome! Mrs T makes nice flowers too :)

Sarah said...

Janet this is awesome! It's looking a little shabby and distressed! Are you coming to the dark side?! lol So many hand made flowers too! Love your poem too!

Roxy said...

When I first saw this on the blog, I thought it was a card! But a canvas? Very nice, love the poem and the whole inky aspect to it, and of course your flowers are fabulous! Hugs, Roxy.