Sunday, April 1, 2012

Where in the World is Your Vagabond

Well its like this I personally don't have one but my friend and neighbour does But she doesn't have a Blog so I am posting a picture of  her with her Bond on mine...

Barb has a lovely large craft room but she would not let me show you all cause she says it is to big of a mess... (well really when you are creating is there any other way to have it.. )

You can contact Barb through this blog to get her mailing address..
Where in the World is Your Vagabond  is where you can go to join up  as well..
Thanks for stopping by..

Take Care

4 comments:

Creative Tara said...

Yay Barb! You and Bond are looking good :) You have to go to that link and enter, it'll ask for your mailing addy there- then you'll get your goodies :)

Winnie said...

Great picture with your machine! It is great that you worked in teamwork to get the picture in! Love the spirit!

Nancy said...

Great Picture :) my room is a perpetual 'mess' If I clean it up....I can't find anything :)

Anonymous said...

What a great picture! Barb you look fantastic and I can see you are enjoying your Toy! Excellent! Thanx for posting this Janet.