Friday, November 11, 2011

November Graphicat Sketches Challenge Time Again

Cheri over at Graphicat Sketches has done it again  with a fantastic sketch.
So of coarse I just had to do a card. 
You can win some pretty neat and wonderful Digi's if you enter. 

Just head on over to the Challenge Blog  and see what all her Graphic Catz have to show you..

Then you can pop on over to her store and have a look around.. Graphicat Stamps

Now I know most of you  are working away at Christmas stuff and getting a head start on Cards.
I am as well but this sketch gave me an idea to use this image of Cheri's. 
Here is how it turned out.. ( Just love this Saying)

Now let me know what you think.. I have not decided who I am going to send this too, a couple of friends  come to mind.. 

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to come back soon..
Take Care

7 comments:

Graphicat said...

Ooooh! Janet! LOOOVE this! Might be one of my FAVs you've done! You've made this sketch look fantastic!
Always glad you joined in!
Hugs
Cheri

Nancy said...

Love it Janet, especially the colours :) and the cute saying!

Sarah said...

Janet, I looove your take on this sketch!! The cluster in the corner is gorgeous! And of course, thanks for playing along with the Crafty Cats!

Anonymous said...

Janet, my friend! What a gorgeous card!!!! Love the colors your chose and all the tiddly bits you added! You did a great job with this sketch!

Tanya S said...

OMG hun,you've done it again.I too love this sentiment.Of course love the purple....you don't have spoiled grandkids do ya???LOL

Eulanda said...

Another great card Janet!! The purples are so nice and same with the butterfly!

Creative Tara said...

Really pretty take on this sketch, Janet- I can't believe I missed it when you posted it (okay, i can... I've been missing a lot lately!) but it's really lovely!