Wednesday, November 30, 2011

December is coming REALLY Fast

At Creative Accents we did a Advent Event and 12 crafter's signed up, we each made two sets of 12 packages.. These are to be filled with chocolate and crafty stuff from our stash or the store..

We now have our packages and have little gifts to open from Dec. 1 to the 24..How much fun this is going to be.. I thought I would share a picture with you of the boxes I did and then a picture of all my 24..
  I got days 3 and 15    My day 3 has the poinsettia on the out side, it is held there with a double magnet so that it can be used as a Christmas Ornament..

Now My full set..
So looking forward to opening my first one tomorrow..

Thanks for stopping by..
Take Care

Just Thought to do this Will try and add each day..

Day 1..lovely Burlap stocking with cute gingerbread brads, die and pins.. & candy cane Love it
Day 2  Pyramid box Chocolate, ribbon & monkey brads.. Oh my..
Day 3  my own little box.. Poinsettia on the outside an added ornament..flowers and stuff.
Day 4  Pouch filled with some bling, ribbon and Chocolate kisses.. 
Day 5  More bling goodies and nice chocolate  (expected Buttons Marianne HEEHEHEE inside joke)
Day 6  brads, twine, flowers and the cuties little hanger.. If you can't tell I am having fun..
Day 7  lots of lovely bling, ribbon.. Great little pie box.. Well done
Day 8 lovely little env. with lots of flower cut outs and sparklies..

4 comments:

Creative Tara said...

such a pretty set of prezzies! Glad you joined us Janet- looking forward to Day 1!

Nancy said...

Janet your little boxes are awesome, I like that the poinsettia is an ornament too :)
All those lovely gifties, it'll be like Christmas every morning :)

Anonymous said...

soo cool!!! :) Can't wait to hear what you got!! :)

Nancy said...

Janet that's awesome :) I've never made the pyramid box--so cool. Nice gifties :)