Saturday, October 1, 2011

World Card Making Day Canadian Blog Hop

Well here we are World Card Making Day I am so thrilled to be part of this..  We have quite a list of blogs for everyone to get through so it has been divided into two hops.. my post here is in the second batch..
I have two cards for you to see. 
(The first is for the hop and my second is for the Challenge at Creative Accents Please scroll down for that.. )
If you have come from Barb's You are on the right track..
If you would like to have started at the beginning of Part One please go see Tara at Creative Accents  
Or start at the beginning of group two  to go to Nicole
At last count we have over 30 Canadian Bloggers in this Hop.. I do believe we are all trying to use Canadian Stamps as well.  So not to hold you up to long here is my card


I had so much fun with this..  I used a Kraftin Kimmie Stamp.. Colored with Copic's and used Glitter Ritz on the Maple Leaf and side stripes.

Now on to the next person on this hop..

Chris    I know she will have something special as well for you..

CARD Number TWO 

My card for Creative Accents Challenges   you must have a look see and maybe join in the fun..  
Our Challenge for October is Orange.. 


Now how easy is that with all the lovely fall colors out and about..
Also you know Halloween is coming up fast..
So be sure to join in for some great prizes as well.


I used some Bo Bunny paper and Accents with leafs from Hero Arts done with TH Resist Inks.
A quick and easy card..
Please be sure to join us.. Take Care all and thanks for stopping by.. 


22 comments:

Creative Tara said...

ooooh... Janet, that glittery Canadian flag is amazing! Really fabulous card, girl :) Love the glitter!

Heather said...

Love the glittery Canadian flag. And the image....could be it is the city I live in...LOL!!! Glad I could be part of this hop with you on WCMD.

Lynn's Place said...

Love the glitter... sure shows our Canadian colors wonderfully,, and lets the world know we are shinny happy people great job....tfs

Donna said...

Great cards!
I love the glittery sparkle on the Canadian card!
Happy World Card Making Day
~Donna~

Gail said...

wow i also love the glitter..but as i loveeee fall the second one is a fave..beautiful fall leaves..tfs..loves ya

Nancy said...

Awesome Janet :) love the flag card! Your Thanksgiving card is lovely!

Kimberly said...

Both these cards are fabulous. I'm so getting that kimmie stamp...your thanksgiving card is so elegant..tfs
www.justwordz.ca

Nicole Wright Designs said...

TOTALLY LOVING BOTH! They are yummy to look at and the leaves are my fav! I think I'm going to have to enter this orange challnege

Charmaine Stack said...

This is an amazing Canadian card! Wow - love all the glitter and the banner and EVERYTHING! I also really like your Thanksgiving card. Thanks for the reminder that holiday is coming up fast!

Roxy said...

Gorgeous, Janet, I love the glittery flag on the first one, you did such a great job! (I kind of forgot we were supposed to do Canadian stamps/companies, shhhhh!) Love the leaf card, too, I think the leaves look so realistic! Hugs, Roxy.

Barbara Godden said...

Both cards are awesome, Love the Canadian one and the autumn one is great too.

Sarah said...

Cute card! Love the glitz! Also... I really like the watercoloured blog background you have :)

Anonymous said...

My goodness there little ms patriotic!!!! That is a really glitzy card!!!! Like both of them!

lilscrappers said...

I want that image! The card is fantastic and glittery :)

Kerry T said...

Great cards. Thanks for sharing.
Kerry

mommakcrafts.blogspot.com

Nancy said...

great cards! Thanks for playing along in the Canadian hop!

Chelle said...

I love your first card...I have looked at that image and thinking what I could do with it..great idea.
The second card is really nice as well.

The Cropping Canuck said...

What a great stamp! Both cards are super! TFS.

Tracy said...

Both cards are awesome.
I love the Canadian card, so fun.
Love all that sparkle.
I am late to the hop...lost internet yesterday :(

SherylH said...

Beautiful cards! I really like the colours used on the fall one.

Jeanette said...

Fantastic cards! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Oooooo Aaaaaa Janet! Love all the sparkle, perfect for the flag and definitely fitting for the day. And your challenge card, WOW! You do a fabulous job with those leaves, amazing.