Saturday, September 3, 2011

September Challenge Time at Creative Accents

My goodness where did the month of August go it sure disappeared in hurry.. Well now on to September and the new Challenge at Creative Accents Challenge Blog

So I will quickly show you what I have done for this one..
Love this Canada Girl  from Crafting Kimmy stamps..
She was so easy to pair up with the maple leafs that are cut with IK punch
Ribbon is from CA with lovely Maple Leafs on it as well.
Papers are Bo Bunny ( Lauderdale )
My two embellishments are the bling on the saying.
I used Crazy Cats Aug. Sketch
Hope you enjoy and we are looking forward to see what you do for this challenge this fine September..
Take Care and thanks for stopping by..




4 comments:

Creative Tara said...

Fun card, Janet- I love this image too... but it's another I haven't inked yet :) It's great to see that ribbon with it- I probably would have forgotten about that!

Sarah said...

Cute card Janet! I love how you used all the maple leafs as embellies and paired it with the ribbon!

Anonymous said...

Janet this card is awesome! Love the Leaf ribbon and the leaves. Love everything about it.

Roxy said...

Really cute, Janet, love the image and how you paired her up with matching papers, etc.