Saturday, July 9, 2011

Saturday Afternoon Card Making

Well spent some time in the craft room this afternoon and while going through a drawer of stamps found some Hero Arts I had not used yet.  They seemed to yell at me that I better do something with them today. 

Below is what I came up with a simple set of three cards, three different flowers ,in three colors.  I like having a few sets on hand for gifts and such but have not had any done for awhile so it is time to stock up again. 

Anyway here they are.  Hope you all have had a good day with what ever you were up to.  Tomorrow I must work on a couple of cards for some challenges I want to enter. 
Thank you for looking. Be sure to drop by some other time.  I really enjoy hearing from you all as well.
Take Care

2 comments:

Tanya S said...

Wow I think you have some "lippy" stamps.But was good you used them,your cards are stunning!!Great job hun!

Creative Tara said...

Very nice set of cards- they look pretty and will make a fabulous gift!