Sunday, July 24, 2011

New Stamps in At Creative Accents

Late last week Creative Accents got in some new Krafting Kimmy Stamps and I had to get a few.  Here is what I have done with two of them....

This first one above was a lot bigger than I thought but I am quite happy with the way it turned out. It is a 5-1/2 x 5-1/2 card,  colored with Copic's of coarse, Lace from CA, as well as paper (don't know which one it was from my 12x12 stock.  You can't see the sparkle on the card but it is there. 
This second card (4-1/4"x5-1/2") I paper pieced her dress, colored with Copic's and air brushed with copic's around the Spellbinders cut out.  Dragon has lots of sparkle to him that I could not get to show up in a picture. 

Well with that said if you want to see them close up I should have them to the store by afternoon. 
Hope you all had a great week end and lots of Sun.  It has been the best week end here for weather in a very long time.

Take Care and thanks for stopping by. 

4 comments:

Graphicat said...

These look even more FAB in person! Love all the sparkle to that dragon! :)
Cheers
Cheri

Sarah said...

These cards are beautiful Janet! I love the dragon and the paper pieced dress looks awesome! nicely done :)

Tina said...

Great cards - what an amazing amount of detail on the dragon. Nice job Janet.

Nancy said...

Awesome Janet :) I love the fairy and that lace is really pretty!