Sunday, April 17, 2011

DT Get together

Well last night I had a great time with the Creative Accents Design Team.  I actually got two cards almost finished just have do the insides.  Anyway I don't know if it was sitting in Carla's seat (she was late getting there) or sitting next to Cheri (I was hoping to get her input) but I am really happy with the color job I got on these two cards. 

The Stamp is from Whipper Snapper Designs--- Bell Flowers
Colored with copic's of coarse Bazil Card stock and ribbon from CA.

So here are my two cards. 


I haven't decided which card I will have on display at CA but will be taking one into the store on Monday.
Take Care and thanks for looking.  Have a great day. 

4 comments:

Sarah said...

you had it goin on in the coloring department! sweet cards!

Tanya S said...

These are just stunning! Fabulous coloring hun...it's all YOU ! !

Creative Tara said...

They both turned out so pretty! So glad you could come play with us yesterday AND that you got something made, too :)

Eulanda said...

Well whatever you did, it certainly worked for you!! These are sooo pretty!! Fabulous job Janet!