Saturday, April 16, 2011

Cards -- New Stamps in at CA

Well I picked up some new stamps a little while ago at Creative Accents and some new BO-Bunny paper and I finally got around to doing a couple of cards.  It is getting to be that time of year where I want to be out in the yard / garden but with this weather and no spring showing up yet I should be doing lots and lots of cards.  Anyway here is what I did the other night.  Now I must admit I had already colored images so just had to make the cards. 

First card  Stamp is Sarah K Stampavie. Paper is Bo-Bunny new 6x6 pad  Gabrielle Collection.
I also used Cheri's Sketch which worked so well with this.  Oh and the ribbon is some great new stuff they just got in the store.  Love it.

Next up is a cutie Bear I don't remember the name of him off the top of my head and I used my new Wonky Rectangles, they go so well together. 
Oh yest both images are colored with copics. 

Take Care and thanks for looking if you are in  Creative Accents you will be able to see the cards there.

Thanks for looking. 

2 comments:

Graphicat said...

These cards are great! Even better in person!! Love that you used my sketch on the first!
Great job lady!
Cheers
Cheri

Tanya S said...

Beautiful hun!!Sarah Kay sure is a beaut.Love how you did her with the sketch.And Mr.Fix it..so adorable.Love him in the wonky squares.Fab creations and even more better in person!