Sunday, March 13, 2011

Graphicat Designs Challenge the First of Many I Hope

A friend has just launched her website and has a Challenge right away.  Now Cheri is a Copic's instructor with fantastic talent in more than just the copic's.  I love her sketches and her sense of humor as well.  
Here is my card for her first challenge.  
Paper is from Basic Grey  Marjolaine 6x6 paper pad
Happy Birthday is a Digi Freebie from Cheri's site
Amazing Friend is from Hero Arts set
Bling and ribbon from my  drawer.
Hop on over to Cheri's Site  and see what she has.

Thanks for looking.  Comments are always welcome.  Take Care all
PS Have entered this in stamptacularsundaychallenge.   Are you talking to Me

6 comments:

Tanya S said...

OMG This rocks Janet!!Great take on the sketch....love those papers! Thanks for being the first(of many I hope)to join in Graphicat's Sketch Challenge!!(feels weird saying that but a good weird)

Eulanda said...

Oooooooooooh you nailed that puppy!! I love the way you added all the sentiments. They look fabulous!! And love the papers too!! Great take on the sketch Janet!

Anonymous said...

Love the paper Janet, nice take on the sketch. A fantastic card for Chei's first challenge. Yippy Skippy! And I am sure there will be many more to come....

Graphicat said...

OMG!! Lady you ROCK! This is wonderful! And so awesome to see my stuff out there! I LOVE how you made that sentiment the focus of the card! WOO HOO!!!1
thank you again for your amazing support!!
Hugs
Cheri

Katrin said...

Интересная открытка!

Alice said...

wonderful details! lovely card!