Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Just Cause

Here are a couple of cards that you will see down at Creative Accents.  Tara asked for a couple of cards with certain papers and we got to choose a stamp.  Well I got going last night and here is what I came up with.  Love the heart shaped bling from Amuse.  I loved the stamp cause I have several friends that I should send cards to that the saying sure applies to.  Hope you enjoy and stop by Creative Accents and see them.  I am sure there will be lots of others for you to look at as well and get some mojo going for yourself.  Also take advantage of the great sale on this week.  

Oh yes the hearts on this card actually can move from side to side.   There are bling hearts on the hearts they sure don't show up in the picture well. 


This card I used one of the Die-Namics sets I think
I am going to have a lot of fun with this one. It has some really great sayings with it.












Thanks for looking. Take Care

3 comments:

Creative Tara said...

You've been busy! I was surprised to see samples so soon- thanks Janet, they're lovely!

Tanya S said...

These are beautiful.I know what you mean about not being able to a good photo.They are always better in person...love the bow on the flower! :)

Eulanda said...

These cards are super awesome Janet. What papers are these?? They are soooo pretty!