Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year Welcome 2011

Now with that title I am not going to post a New Years Card.  I did spend time today in my craft room getting things back to a more normal state.  (Christmas papers and stamps put all together)

I did make a couple of simple cards for my stash so I thought I would share with you.

First one is made with a new Hero Arts stamp from the 2011 catalog.  I think this one is going to see a lot of use.  Colored with Copic's  / saying's are also from Hero Arts.

Second card is made with Lavender Quilter again.  I had some left over paper and stuff sitting on the desk so instead of just packing things all up I put together another card.  Actually went together pretty fast. ( second cards sometimes work that way.)

Hope you enjoy.  Thank you for looking.  All the best to you in 2011.  Take Care

3 comments:

Creative Tara said...

Happy new year, Janet! I'm jealous that you've had time to create already this year :)

Mrs T. said...

Happy New Year to you too.
And I did laundry. Boring!
I am not jealous (much) Hee Hee
Have a good one. See you later??

Sarah said...

Happy New Year Janet!! I'm jealous too! lol! I love that quilting card! She's so cute!