Monday, November 1, 2010

Here you go Susanne

This the other stamp I received from our friends in Germany.  Susanne  had one request that if I could please make this  into a card and post it on my blog.   I have colored it several different ways with copic's but was not completely happy with it.  So here I have stamped in Memento Green Ink, added a small amount of color with a green and yellow copic's then Glitter Ritzed it with warm green highlights.  I am very happy with how it turned out.  Added a embossed back ground, used Pine Needles Distress Ink, ribbon from my stash, tree and deer from CA as well as the snowflake and bling. 

I only hope Susanne is as happy with it. Please let me know what you think.  
Take Care all and thanks for looking. 



3 comments:

Tanya S said...

Ooh it turned out beautiful.Love it.It just clicked to me where the deer and tree came from.Ribbon??Right?

Anonymous said...

This is my special stamp I like so much! It remembers me to a little village in southern Germany called Oberstaufen. We have been there last Christmas. You can see it in Google Street View, just have a look at it in winter time when snow is fallen.

Thanks a lot for using this stamp and the wonderful card you designed with it.

Take Care, Susanne

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card Janet! Love the embossed background. The glitter ritz is perfect for this, just gorgeous!