Friday, November 26, 2010

Getting some Cards done.


Well December is coming really fast now and I have a lot of cards to get done yet.  So tonight I put together a few.  The First one is  Thomas Kincade stamp I have been playing with for awhile, I am finally happy with this card. It is embossed on white card stock  with blue embossing powder. ( I used the Tim Holtz embossing ink I am really happy with it) 

The second card of the polar bears I colored the other day with my copic's and put on the snow.  Tonight I just cut the shape and matched up the paper, actually it went really fast as there is very little coloring to do in this stamp.

I will be delivering both cards to Creative Accents tomorrow, so you will be able to stop by and see.  Hope you enjoy.  Take Care all and have a great week end. 

7 comments:

Tanya S said...

Stunning T Kincade card!So elegant.
The bears..well..just adorable.gotta love when not much coloring is required!!

Graphicat said...

That Thomas K card is beautiful Janet! I love it! I have a such a hard time embossing....it never seems to turn out good for me. This is gorgeous tho! Love those polar bears too! :o)
Cheers
Cheri
PS Ack! Sorry i didn't get back to see you today, long story! I'll get there this coming week, promise!!!

Anonymous said...

This polar bears are soo cute! We have a cildrens book and film here with a little polar bear called Lars. It must to Lars and his mom on this card ;-)
Love this technic with the house, it is wonderful.
Have a nice day at creative accents all together. Sorry to be not with you :-(

Susanne

Eulanda said...

Aww these are so sweet Janet!

Anonymous said...

Oh Janet, both cards are just gorgeous! Great job, love the Thomas Kincade. But then I am partial to blue, since it is my favorite colour and all. He, he.

Creative Tara said...

both cards are really nice, Janet! I love how they're so different yet both sooo wintery :)

Niki Estes said...

Great Christmas cards!