Saturday, October 9, 2010

A Couple of Halloween Cards

These two cards were made especially for my two young friends in Germany. Some of you may remember their cards I posted for them this summer.  Katharina, I have been told is still making cards at home and showing all her friends how.  I have also heard Lucas is working hard on his English, he will be doing great I am sure by his next visit to Canada.  Anyway I did not want to put them up till I knew they received them.  I also sent another card which is posted back aways the shades of Purple.  Anyway here are the cards. 


I know I should do a write up about these.  Most items to do these cards I got at CA I believe the paper I got last year, the tree is from QK but I had trouble getting it to peal off correctly so it is missing some limb's but I liked the look.  Pumpkin is stamped and cut out (3 d'd) is an Inka. stamp the little witch and fence I have used a lot this year.  The 1st card with the house and mummy. House is from QK and the little mummy is cut out and 3D'd as well used some bling. 
I was very pleased with the way the two turned out.  Hope you enjoy. Take Care Thanks for looking.

5 comments:

Creative Tara said...

I'm sure they love them :) I love how you used the little QK tab thingy on the mummy card- will have to pull mine out!

Tanya S said...

These turned out so well.I love the glitter in the windows,great idea.I just love that mummy(must use mine).Really love that flourishy pumpkin.I love her sitting on the fence.
I'm sure they loved them!

Anonymous said...

aaaww!! Those are sooo cute! I love that mummy and that little witch is super cute!! nice work! That tab is awesome! I love how you have the witch sitting on the fence!

Anonymous said...

by the way, this is Sarah...for some reason my husband's account was signed in! lol

Anonymous said...

Hi all, our kids love the cards! They are happy and started decorating them for Halloween.

Thanks a lot, you all are really artits!

Best regards from Germany