Monday, September 27, 2010

Creative Accents ABC Challenge Card

Here is my little Witch sitting on a gate for the Challenge.  Colored with Copics, Paper I'm not sure got it last year. Boo is from QK alphabet, Lamp is from TH Clipboard covered in Stickles as well as the bat.
This is the inside of the card.  More of the same paper as the front and Witches shoes from Spellbinders. Paper has saying about stinky feet so just had to use the witches shoes.  And here is a close up of the lamp and the Boo for you.  I think I have covered all the requirements.
A   Alphabet
B   Bling
C   Clipboard.
Oh ya extra points for Halloween.  Heheeeeeeee

So lets see what you are doing.  Take Care and thanks for looking would be great if you would leave a comment as well 

6 comments:

Graphicat said...

Oooooh! Janet! This is awesome! LOVE the green of the card and those witches shoes!!! OMG! I NEED THOSE! Wonder if they come in my size! ;o) LOL
Cheers
Cheri

Anonymous said...

Nice card Janet, I love the paper, it is too cute! Love the stinky feet sayings and the feet are perfect with it.

Tanya S said...

Oh wow Janet!Great job Hun!! I love the lamp post and covered in stickles. Make my heart skip a beat!LOL.Those witches shoes are even more adorable cut out. And that little cutie on the fence,OMG. LOVE IT!! Thanks for joining us at CA's ABC Challenge!!

Creative Tara said...

Such a fun card, Janet! I love it inside and out :) Great combo of images, colours & BLING for the ABC Challenge!

Eulanda said...

So cute and I love all the glitter!

Sarah said...

OMG! I LOVE your card!!! That is the cutest little witch! I love your blingy letters and those witch boots are AWESOME!!