Sunday, August 22, 2010

Another Anniversary Card

Finished this one up this morning it is another anniversary card this time for my Brother and Sister In Law
Items used
Tea Dye Distress ink and Embossing Powder from Tim Holtz
Paper Beary Patch / Pomantiques /Glitter card stock
Hero Arts Stamps   CG170/CG172 stamped on Clear and over laid on the paper attached with two brads.
I am not sure who's stamp the Happy Anniversary is.
EK Border punch Puppy Prints
QK dogs -Peel & Stick Flocked paper in brown for the dogs.
Now I just have to hope they don't look at my blog. They have two chocolate labs and many flowers in their yard.

Take Care all and thanks for looking.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This card is just beautiful Janet, love the layered effect. You must show me how you do that. Love the silouette of the dogs, very nice.

Anonymous said...

What a stunning card!! Just beautiful!!

Graphicat said...

I love this Janet! It's simply gorgeous...Im not sure what my fav part is...the dogs, the flowers, the sentiment. Wonderful job!
Cheers
Cheri

Tanya S said...

OOOH So pretty!! This is so perfect for them ,I'm sure they'll LOVE it! Great job,Hun